STIHL MSA 200 C-B CORDLESS CHAINSAW
PRO INTERCHANGEABLE BATTERY
- Quiet, with impressive performance and low vibrations
- Packed full of features for easy and comfortable use
- Interchangeable AP batteries that can be used in other tools
- 2 Year Domestic Warranty
Please contact our Sales, Service or Parts teams on 01349 863854 if you have any questions.
The MSA 200 C-B is a high-performance, battery-powered chainsaw that is ideal for a range of tasks including cutting firewood, clearing up around the garden, hedge laying and even woodworking.
This cordless chainsaw is quiet, so there’s no need to wear ear defenders and it also has low vibrations so it’s comfortable to use for longer periods.
The MSA 200 C-B runs for up to 45 minutes with the recommended AP 300 battery and with this feature-packed saw, you can get any job done quickly and easily.
- Run time on recommended AP 300 battery: Up to 45 minutes
When using a chainsaw, you must always take the correct precautions. Please wear the correct personal protective equipment before you begin using your chainsaw.
- Clothing must be sturdy and snug-fitting, but allow complete freedom of movement. Avoid clothing that could get caught on branches, brush or moving parts of the machine. Do not wear a scarf, necktie or jewellery. Tie up and confine long hair with a head scarf, cap or hard hat.
- You must wear trousers or chaps with cut-retardant material.
- You must wear suitable safety shoes with cut-retardant material, non-slip soles and steel toe caps.
- To reduce the risk of eye injuries, wear tight fitting safety goggle conforming to standard EN 166 or a face shield.
- Wear hearing protection, for example ear defenders.
- If working in an area with the risk of falling objects, wear a hard hat.
- Wear sturdy, protective gloves made from a resistant material.
If you are in any doubt about how to use a chainsaw correctly, we recommend speaking to your local STIHL Approved Dealer first. Many dealers offer a Click & Collect service, where you can order online then collect it in person where a trained member of staff can give you a full handover and instructions on how to operate the machine. Please note you should never use a chainsaw whilst on a ladder and should only use it in a tree if you have the appropriate qualifications.
Video tutorials for cordless chainsaws can be found here:
Please make sure you have read the chainsaw safety manual before operating the chainsaw.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT ELECTRIC MOTOR
The STIHL electric motor is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly and has very low vibrations.
INNOVATIVE CHAIN LUBRICATION SYSTEM
Chain oil is important to keep your chainsaw running smoothly, and the innovative STIHL Ematic chain lubrication system provides maximum lubrication and less oil consumption than on other chainsaws. Oil consumption is up to 50% less with the Ematic system.
QUICK CHAIN TENSIONING
This chainsaw features the handy Quick Chain Tensioning system, which makes it very easy to tension the chain, without the need for any tools. Simply release the sprocket cover and turn the thumb wheel to loosen or tighten the chain.
TRANSPARENT CHAIN OIL TANK
You can easily check the level of chain oil in your chainsaw with the transparent oil tank on the side of the machine.
QUICKSTOP SUPER CHAIN BRAKE (Q)
Another great feature designed by STIHL, the additional braking system in the chainsaw helps protect you – the chain stops running either when the front hand guard is switched on or when you release the rear handle.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
The soft-grip rear handle and ergonomic design of the chainsaw give you a comfortable and stable grip at all times.