JFC DT40 - 40 Gallon (180L) Double Reservoir Water Trough
JFC 40 Gallon (180L) Double Reservoir Water Trough
Please call our Sales, Service or Parts teams on 01349 863854 for any enquiries.
40 Gallon (180L) Double Reservoir Water Trough
STANDARD WATER TROUGHS
The polyethylene troughs are tough, impact resistant and designed to withstand heavy use. Each trough is stable in UV light and has a high freeze/thaw cracking resistance making them suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
The 40 gallon (180L) double reservoir water trough can be positioned between two zoned areas thereby maximising use. The trough is fitted with 1/2″ high pressure float valve (10L/min) protected within a plastic compartment.
- Fitted with 1/2″ high pressure brass float valve (10L p/min).
- Manufactured from frost resistant polyethylene.
- Valve protected within a plastic compartment to prevent tampering by animals and subsequent damage.
- Provide your livestock with fresh, clean and easy accessible water drinking water.
- Low profile for smaller animals.
- Double reservoir allows the trough to be positioned between two zoned areas thereby maximising use.
- Will withstand extreme climate conditions ensuring long life span.
- Fully adjustable & accessible valves that comply with water safety regulations.
- Experience in the agricultural sector since 1987.
|180L / 40gal
|1298 x 472 x 579mm
***For local deliveries in the Highland and the Isle of Skye we use our own delivery vehicles and are able to do a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI), test and hand over products within Highland’s postcode area.
Frank Nicol Ltd are able to provide a comprehensive distribution service to the majority of the UK. Please note that due to the size and weights of these products they may incur a delivery charge over and above those displayed at the checkout.
Out with the Highlands it would be advisable to contact us before placing your order to discuss any possible delivery charges.***