Toro Professional 7000 Z Master® with a 152cm (60") SD Deck (74265TE)
Toro Professional 7000 Z Master® with a 152cm (60″) SD Deck (72265TE)
17.15 kW (23 hp) Kubota® liquid cooled diesel engine
7-gauge 132cm or 152cm TURBO FORCE® deck
Industry’s toughest spindle assembly
Patented adjustable baffle
Please contact our Sales, Service or Parts teams on 01349 863854 if you have any questions.
Professional 7000 Z Master® with a Kubota® Diesel Engine
152cm (60″) SD Deck (72265TE)
Powerful 17.15 kW (23 hp) liquid-cooled Kubota® Diesel Engine, fast 11 mph forward ground speed, high-volume 132cm or 152cm TURBO FORCE® deck.
The Kubota 17.15 kW (23 hp) liquid-cooled diesel engines are geared for high torque while also delivering fast 11.2 mph ground speeds. The powerful, yet fuel-efficient engines come in a compact package that is exceptionally well balanced for low vibration. The liquid-cooled system ensures cleaner combustion and extended engine life.
7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel
The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck
High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
Folding Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
The Industry’s Toughest Spindle Assembly
Toro’s rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 23.8 cm diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
For local deliveries in the Highland and the Isle of Skye we use our own delivery vehicles and are able to do a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI), test and hand over products within Highland’s postcode area.
Frank Nicol FGM Ltd are able to provide a comprehensive distribution service to the majority of the UK. Please note that due to the size and weights of these products they may incur a delivery charge over and above those displayed at the checkout.
Out with the Highlands it would be advisable to contact us before placing your order to discuss any possible delivery charges.
- Engine – 17.15 kW (23 hp) Kubota, diesel
- Fuel Capacity – 45.4 l diesel
- Ground Speed – Forward: 11.2 mph; Reverse 6.3 mph
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle – Standard, tools-free
- Armrests – Standard
- Blade Tip Speed – 5,639+ m/min
- Blade Type – 6.4 mm thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame – 1 mm x 51 mm x 5 mm tubular steel
- Caster Tyres – 13 x 6.50-6 4-ply, flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Clutch – Heavy-duty electromagnetic
- Cooling System Liquid-cooled
- Deck Design – TURBO FORCE® side discharge deck
- Discharge Chute – High-performance 8 mm rubber
- Drive System – Tandem hydraulic pumps
- Drive Tyres – 23 x 9.50-12 4-pl
- Height of Cut – 38 to 127 mm in 6.4 mm increments
- Hour Meter – Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid – Premium synthetic
- Seat – Deluxe suspension
- Spindle Bearings – Tapered roller bearings
- Spindle Housing – Cast iron with 24 cm base
- Steering Controls – 41 mm dia. levers; adjustable