Makita Pole Hedgetrimmer 4-STROKE EN4950H
Makita Pole Hedgetrimmer 4-STROKE EN4950H is the successor of PTR2500.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Sales, Service or Parts teams on 01349 863854 if you have any questions.
EN4950H Pole Hedgetrimmer, 4-STROKE
All Makita’s sold at
Frank Nicol FGM Ltd are SOLD with a 3 Year Domestic Warranty
subject to a 1st Service
on its first Birthday!
Supplied and PDI’d with
(Click on the logo for more information)
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
- 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
- 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
- Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
- Recoil starter with automatic decompression
- Diaphragm carburetor
- Primer Pump
- Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
- Compact & Lightweight
Cubic Capacity – 25.4 cc
Strokes per Minute – 4,200 spm
Overall Length – 2,550 mm
Max Branch Diameter – 21.5 mm
Noise sound pressure – 90.0 dB(A)
Noise sound power – 102.2 dB(A)
Noise K factor – 1.8 dB(A)
Engine – 4-Stroke
Horsepower – 1.03 hp
Blade Length – 49 cm
Fuel Tank Capacity – 0.6 litres
Power Rating – 0.77 kW
No Load Speed – 10,000 rpm
Cutting RPM – 7000 rpm
Vibration K factor – 1.4 m/sec²
Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip) – 8.9 m/sec²
Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip) – 6.3 m/sec²
Net weight – 6.9 kg
Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials,for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, due to defective workmanship or materials, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Area Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes. Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.